Schools Competition - Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible to enter, schools or early learning centres must be registered as part of the Schools Recycle Right Challenge. Register here.
- This competition is open to students enrolled in Government and non-Government schools in all Australian States and Territories.
- Entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One entry, of up to three stories or images/videos, per class will be accepted.
- The competition starts at 9:00 AM AEDT on Thursday 12 October 2016 and closes at midnight AEDT on Wednesday 16 November 2016.
- The judging will take place at Planet Ark's Sydney Office, Level 3, 15-17 Young St, Sydney NSW 2000, on Friday 18 November 2016.
- Winners will be notified by email before close of business on Friday 25 November 2016 and announced on the Schools Recycle Right Challenge website by no later than Friday 2 December 2016.
- Prizes will be sent to the activity coordinator at the school unless otherwise advised.
- Planet Ark and its sponsors/stakeholders reserve the right to publicise the submissions as part of this competition. Any publicity or communications will include an acknowledgement to relevant schools. All entries may be used by Planet Ark and its sponsors/stakeholder to promote National Recycling Week, the Schools Recycle Right Challenge, and future schools competitions.
- Planet Ark assumes the school has received permission to share photos of students.
Go back to the Competition page