Schools Competition - Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible to enter, schools or early learning centres must be registered as part of the Schools Recycle Right Challenge. Register here.
- This competition is open to students enrolled in Government and non-Government schools in all Australian States and Territories.
- The competition starts at 9:00 AM AEDT on Monday 15 October 2018 and closes at midnight AEDT on Friday 24 November 2018.
- The judging will take place at Planet Ark's Sydney Office, 323 Castlereagh St, Sydney, NSW 2000, on Wednesday 28 November 2018.
- Winners will be notified by email before close of business on Friday 30 November 2018 and announced on the Schools Recycle Right Challenge website by no later than Friday 7 December 2018.
- Each Schools Recycle Right Challenge coordinator may email UP TO THREE entries to email@example.com.
- Prizes will be sent to the activity coordinator at the school unless otherwise advised.
- Planet Ark and its sponsors/stakeholders reserve the right to publicise the entries submitted as part of this competition. Any publicity or communications will include an acknowledgment of relevant schools. All entries may be used by Planet Ark and its sponsors/stakeholder to promote National Recycling Week, the Schools Recycle Right Challenge, and future schools competitions. Planet Ark assumes the school has received permission to share photos of students.
- Planet Ark assumes the school has received permission to share photos of students.
Go back to the Competition page