Schools Competition - Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible to enter, schools or early learning centres must be registered as part of the Schools Recycle Right Challenge. Register here.
- This competition is open to students enrolled in Government and non-Government schools in all Australian States and Territories.
- The competition starts at 9:00 AM AEDT on Monday 28 October 2019 and closes at midnight AEDT on Friday 29 November 2019
- The judging will take place at Planet Ark's Sydney Office, 323 Castlereagh St, Sydney, NSW 2000, on Wednesday 04 December 2019.
- Winners will be notified by email before close of business on Friday 06 December 2019 and announced on the Schools Recycle Right Challenge website by no later than Monday 9 December 2019.
- Each Schools Recycle Right Challenge coordinator may email UP TO THREE entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prizes will be sent to the activity coordinator at the school unless otherwise advised.
- Planet Ark and its sponsors/stakeholders reserve the right to publicise the entries submitted as part of this competition. Any publicity or communications will include an acknowledgment of relevant schools. All entries may be used by Planet Ark and its sponsors/stakeholder to promote National Recycling Week, the Schools Recycle Right Challenge, and future schools competitions. Planet Ark assumes the school has received permission to share photos of students.
- Planet Ark assumes the school has received permission to share photos of students.
- The prize pool consists of three x GoPro HERO7 White Action Video Camera valued at RRP $298 each. One prize each will be awarded to the Early Learners, Primary School and High School pool of entries.
- The prize can not be redeemed for cash or swapped for any other item.
Go back to the Competition page