Resources and Signage
These free resouces can be downloaded and used to enhance recycling initiatives in your school and save you time creating your own.
From composting and worm farming with Costa Georgiadis, to a 'how-to' guide on Swap Parties and our 'Crop to Swap - the Journey of Jeans' story.
Factsheets about recycling a range of items such as batteries, paper, aluminium cans, cartons and more.
- Aluminium (281kb pdf file)
- Batteries - single use and rechargables (284kb pdf file)
- Cardboard (285kb pdf file)
- Printer Cartridges (399kb pdf file)
- Electronics (593kb pdf file)
- Food Scraps (289kb pdf file)
- Garden Cuttings (285kb pdf file)
- Glass (275kb pdf file)
- Lead-Acid Batteries (285kb pdf file)
- Milk and Juice Cartons (329kb pdf file)
- Paper (284kb pdf file)
- Plastic Bags (520kb pdf file)
- Steel (295kb pdf file)
Planet Ark has produced adaptable educational posters to use for the Schools Recycle Right Challenge. These posters are adaptable if you would like to include your name, your school logo or other.
- Aerosol Cans Poster (314kb pdf file)
- Aluminium Poster (147kb pdf file)
- Batteries Poster (226kb pdf file)
- Cartridges Poster (241kb pdf file)
- Clothes Poster (129kb pdf file)
- Don't Bag It Poster (505kb pdf file)
- Lunch Containers Poster (138kb pdf file)
- Milk and Juice Cartons Poster (141kb pdf file)
- Paper & Cardboard Poster (132kb pdf file)
- Plastic Bags Poster (346kb pdf file)
- Steel Poster (142kb pdf file)
School Case Studies
Find out about other school's sustainability initiatives.
Newcastle Middle School NSW Case Study
Newcastle Middle School NSW participated in the Schools Recycle Right Challenge, an initiative of National Recycling Week. This is a Case Study about their activities, achievements and recommendations for other schools.
The Point Preschool Case Study
The Point Preschool is a small business providing quality early childcare education.