Rocking recycling competition
Author: Alejandra Laclette
Getting recycling labels right, will come in handy if you are a RHCP fan.
What does the Australasian Recycling Label and the Red Hot Chili Peppers have in common? They both rock!
This year, Planet Ark is giving away 2 tickets to three recycling warriors who answer correctly the Australasian Recycling Label for the RHCP concert in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
You may be a recycling guru, a Red Hot Chili Peppers fan, or both. Either way, you will find this quiz very informative, and just as fantastic as the prize.
To enter follow the link: https://www.recyclingnearyou.com.au/arl/quiz
The competition starts at 9.00 AM AEDT on Thursday 3 January 2019 and closes at midnight AEDT on Sunday 3 February 2019. Winners will be notified by email before close of business on Monday 4 February 2019 and announced on the RecyclingNearYou website by no later than Friday 8 February 2019.
After managing the sustainability educational program at her corporate job in Mexico, Alejandra decided to move to Sydney and undertake a Master in Sustainable Development, while working as a Sustainability Consultant for a compostable packaging company. She's now Planet Ark's Recycling Label Program Manager.
- National Recycling Week 11-17 November 2019 »
- The latest data on commercial and industrial waste »
- Introducing the technology behind the Australasian Recycling Label »
- Recycling is not a con. Here's why »
- Clean up your waste with the Australasian Recycling Label »
- The new regifting - giving recycled products »
- Reboot your perspective on recycling this National Recycling Week »
- Naturale pledges to end recycling labelling confusion »
- A new packaging label making recycling easier to understand »
- Turning the tide on trash with the ABC's War On Waste »
- China challenge an opportunity for the Australian recycling industry »
- Budding Australian solutions for plastic waste »
- The recycling label ending confusion »
- Planet Ark urges Ipswich Council to reverse decision to send valuable materials to landfill - and the Council agrees »
- Nestlé to go fully reusable and recyclable by 2025 »
- Finally! The recycling label you've been waiting for is here... »
- Post Back Your Post Packs »
- Working It Out At Officeworks »
- What's In a Label? »
- Is it Gold For Australia? »
- Are You Making the No 1 Mistake? »
- PREP For Better Recycling »